Carnaval 2015 at the Jazz Kitchen – The Biggest Carnaval Celebration in Indiana! Advance discount tickets available at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1126433
The premiere Brazilian Carnaval party in Indianapolis. Saturday, February 14th, from 10pm to 3am at the Jazz Kitchen, 5377 N. College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220.
One of the most celebrated parties in the world, Brazil’s Carnaval is known for its grand scale, intense samba beat and the visual feast of colors, costumes, floats and dancers. This event will offer Indianapolis an opportunity to taste this Brazilian tradition.
The 2015 Carnaval celebration will feature:
* Brazilian Samba band- The IU Brazilian Ensemble (led by renowned percussionist Michael Spiro of the Carlos Santana band)
* Samba dancers
* DJ Kyle Long playing a mix of Carnaval music from Brazil
* Carnaval visuals by Artur Silva
* Special menu with Brazilian food – feijoada and appetizers
* Brazilian beers, juices and soft drinks
* Caipirinha drink special $5
* Two big screens displaying the Carnaval parade in Rio de Janeiro and Bahia
admission $15 – advance tickets available Here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org