Carnaval 2016 at the Jazz Kitchen – The Biggest Carnaval Celebration in Indiana! Advance discount tickets available at: http://carnaval2016.brownpapertickets.com/
The premiere Brazilian Carnaval party in Indianapolis. Saturday, February 6th, from 10pm to 3am at the Jazz Kitchen, 5377 N. College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220.
One of the most celebrated parties in the world, Brazil’s Carnaval is known for its grand scale, intense samba beat and the visual feast of colors, costumes, floats and dancers. This event will offer Indianapolis an opportunity to taste this Brazilian tradition.
The 2016 Carnaval celebration will feature:
* Brazilian Samba band- The IU Brazilian Ensemble (led by renowned percussionist Michael Spiro of the Carlos Santana band)
* Samba dancers
* DJ Kyle Long playing a mix of Carnaval music from Brazil
* Carnaval visuals by Artur Silva
* Special menu with Brazilian food – feijoada and appetizers
* Brazilian beers, juices and soft drinks
* Caipirinha drink special $5
* Big screen displaying the Carnaval parade in Rio de Janeiro
Thanks to our event sponsor Yelp! Make sure you remember to stop by the Yelp booth and check-in on the Yelp App to receive a party mask.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org