Premiere Brazilian Carnaval party in Indianapolis, Saturday, February 25th from 10pm to 3am at the Jazz Kitchen, 5377 N. College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220. Advance discount tickets available at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2799768
Be sure to check-in with our event sponor Yelp! to receive a free bottle of water at the bar!
One of the most celebrated parties in the world, Brazil’s Carnaval is known for its grand scale, intense samba beat and the visual feast of colors, costumes, floats and dancers. This event will offer Indianapolis an opportunity to taste this Brazilian tradition.
Cultural Cannibals’ Brazilian Carnaval has developed a reputation as the largest Carnaval celebration in Indiana. The 2017 Carnaval celebration will feature:
* Brazilian Samba band- The IU Brazilian Ensemble
* Samba dancers
* DJ Kyle Long playing a mix of Carnaval music from Brazil
* Carnaval visuals by Artur Silva
* Special menu with Brazilian food – Feijoada and appetizers
* Brazilian beers, juices and soft drinks
* Caipirinha (the national drink of Brazil) $5
* Big screen displaying the Carnaval parade in Rio de Janeiro
Thanks to our event sponsor Yelp! Make sure you remember to check-in on the Yelp App to receive a free bottle of water at the bar.
Advance tickets $15
$20 at the door